12.28.2010

Susan & Christopher's Wedding Invitations & Programs

I designed and created wedding invitations and programs for my sister-in-law's wedding in September. Before they were engaged, Susan & Christopher traveled to Burundi with a group of friends to do some missions work, so the acacia tree was a significant image for them. Last Christmas, I asked for a linoleum cutting kit, and I finally put it to use to make two different acacia prints for the invitations. I also used purple thread and my sewing machine to hold them together. I lined the envelopes with pretty purple paper. It was a lot of work but a lot of fun!






















































1 comment:

  1. Susan & Christopher's Wedding was a great event with such cute creative stuff. I am also putting in so much time in the DIY crafts and stationary for our own wedding day. We are going to book the prettiest NYC wedding venues for this DIY Oscar themed ceremony. It is going to be super interesting.

    ReplyDelete