1.01.2011

Latin Posters

At the beginning of my husband's second year of teaching high school Latin, he wanted to get some fun Latin quotes up on his wall. When he explored the options out there, he discovered that there haven't been many Latin posters designed in the last couple decades! So, he picked out a few of his favorite quotes and I had some fun designing some posters that we took to the print shop and he was able to hang up around his room.





In the chance that you're a Latin teacher too and stumbled across this, let me know if you're interested in getting your hands on the high resolution files for these posters, and I'd be happy to send them along.

4 comments:

  1. Would love to have these files. I teach 5th grade Latin as well as high school levels through AP. My email is sdssrawolter@yahoo.com. I appreciate it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm studying Latin Education in college and would love to talk with teachers currently in the profession if you wouldn't mind. You can reach me at fletchers@duq.edu. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be teaching 7th/8th grade Latin and would love to have a copy of those files if you're still offering. Your husband was correct, there is a dearth of posters for those of us teaching Latin. Thank you! Email is shellyroszak4@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are cool posters, Kelly! I would love to add them to my classroom if you're still distributing the files.
    Email: adole@countryschool.net
    Thanks!
    Andrew

    ReplyDelete